Geeta Global School believes in helping its students & their parents as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy.
Under this policy:
- Requests for cancellation of admission shall be lodged by parents in writing addressed to Principal and shall be submitted in school office for seeking refund in the following cases:
- Cancellation of admission before the start of session:The total fee deposited will be refunded after deducting 10% of admission fee as processing charges.
- Cancellation of admission after the start of session:
- When the student has not attended the class even for a day: The total fee deposited will be refunded after deducting 10% of admission fee as processing charges.
- When student has attended class even for a day: Only tuition fee will be refunded after charging for the same up to the month, attended by the student.
- Refund of amounts wrongly deposited: Excess deposit of fees, double deposit of fee, fee deposited but not due will be refunded only after receipt of written request from parents in the office after due verification from records.
- Adjustment of amounts wrongly/excess deposited: In case the parent wants the adjustment of the amount wrongly/excess deposited in subsequent quarter, a request in writing shall have to be made and submitted in school office along with the proof of excess deposit.
- No refund of convenience fee shall be admissible.